More than an op-amp breakout board, the SMN AudioEQ Gold is a versatile analog buffering and filtering circuit with gold connectors. The board is delivered as a fully functional stereo audio buffer with unity gain, and 20-20,000Hz bandwidth. The Gold Version includes gold plated connectors for optimal performance.
Key Features of the SMN Audio EQ include:
- Gold Connectors for Hi-Fidelity applications
- Low noise TLO72 op-amps
- Dedicated Differential Input Buffers
- Inverted Output
- Differential Output
- Two full Opamp based Biquad filters per channel
- Hipeak feedback circuits
- Passive shelf filtering
- TLE2462 based virtual ground for single supply operation
- Operation from 5V-24VDC input
- 0603 & larger parts for easy soldering
The SMN AudioEQ can easily be modified for a variety of additional purposes including the following applications:
- Differential Measurement Buffer/Signal Conditioner
- Microphone Preamp
- Crossover Filter
- BiAmplifier Signal Conditioning
- SubWoofer Preamp
- Channel Equalization
- Allpass Filtering
- Sallen-Key Filter
The SMN AudioEQ is available as an Open Hardware design with LT-Spice Models available for download.
Check our blog for additional projects and ideas on how to use the AudioEQ board.
Upgrade your AudioEQ with a black anodized aluminum enclosure and printed end panels!
Custom versions are possible for an NRE fee. Possible modifications include alternate op-amps and/or custom designed filters. Contact us for details.