Simple Media Networks is a developer of technical solutions for electronic products.
We provide diverse expertise in system architecture, communications, signal processing, power electronics, hardware and firmware design.
We have developed products for many industries including automotive, aircraft, medical, consumer, and are ready to apply those same skills to other industries as well.
Our team can provide and support all aspects of product development including:
- System level Architecture and Design
- Schematic Capture in Pads Logic or DxDesigner
- Circuit Board Layout in Pads PCB
- Board bringup and validation
- Embedded programming of microcontrollers in C, C++, and assembly Language
- DSP algorithm development using Matlab
- Programming of Digital Signal Processors
- Design for EMI/EMC compliance
- Design for UL, CSA, CE safety agency compliance
- Design to industry specific specifications such as DO-160, ISO 13485, GM3172, FMVSS 305, J1850, KWP2000, IEC 61000, etc
- EMI/EMC validation and problem solving
- Thermal, and environmental validation and problem solving
- Packaging design of enclosures & thermal solutions
- Mixed signal noise and problem solving
We can work on site in the metro-west boston area, or remotely using our own facilities which includes
- Complete electronics lab including scopes, supplies, dynamic loads, various serial analyzers, etc
- R&S UPD analyzer for analog/digital audio performance characterization and evaluation
- HP Network Analyzer for control loop design & characterization
- Development tools for Atmel, PIC, SharC, BlackFin, ARM, SMSC, TI, Freescale processors
- Version Control systems & servers for firmware development
We want to be your development partner for new and existing products.
Contact Simple Media Networks to discuss your current and future projects.
21 SW Cutoff, Suite 107
Northborough, MA 01532
© 2006-2010 Simple Media Networks, Inc.
The SMeNet logo is a trademark of Simple Media Networks, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.